Daniel in the Lion's Den - Daniel chapter 6.
1. Daniel was an important helper to the king. Why do you think the other helpers didn't like it?
2. Why do you think Daniel prayed 3 times a day?
3. Daniel chose to obey God and continue praying, even though he knew he would be punished for breaking the King's law. Do you think this was an easy or a hard choice? What would you have done? Why do you think Daniel chose to break the law?
4. How do you think the King felt when he realised that he needed to punish Daniel? Why?
5. Use some adjectives to describe how Daniel might have felt inside the lion's den?
6. Do you think the story would have had a different outcome if another animal was in the den? Why why not?
- Daniel in the lion's den colouring pages
- Retell the story using the pictures provided. Write a short sentence for each part.
Think... If you were king or queen for a day, what new laws would you make?
Queen McVittie would make sure there was always a pot of hot coffee ready, and would ban whistling across the land!
Click here for more information.