Jonah and the Big Fish - Jesus Storybook Bible
1. Why do you think Jonah said no when God asked him to go to Ninevah?
2. Do you think anyone could ever really run away from God? Why / why not?
3. How did God stop Jonah?
4. Use some adjectives to describe how the other sailors might have felt on the boat? How would their feelings change throughout the journey?
5. What do you think Jonah thought about when he was inside the big fish?
6. How did Jonah change throughout the story? Why do you think this was?
Can you build a boat out of some junk materials?
Click here for more information.