Jonah and the Big Fish - Jesus Storybook Bible
1. Why do you think Jonah said no when God asked him to go to Ninevah?
2. Do you think anyone could ever really run away from God? Why / why not?
3. How did God stop Jonah?
4. Use some adjectives to describe how the other sailors might have felt on the boat? How would their feelings change throughout the journey?
5. What do you think Jonah thought about when he was inside the big fish?
6. How did Jonah change throughout the story? Why do you think this was?
Can you build a boat out of some junk materials?
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: