Have a think waaaaaaay back to when we began this topic. You made a mind map of all the facts you knew about birds, bugs and beasts - and maybe thought of some things you wanted to find out.
We looked at how to classify animals - remember MR FAB?!
We talked about animals and where they live - their habitats, and visited some animals on a virtual zoo visit.
We took part in an experiment to see how some animals have adapted to the habitats they live in, and talked about food chains.
We identified minibeasts and even went on our own minibeast hunts.
We also looked at which animals are endangered and some of the reasons why.
- Make a powerpoint / keynote presentation / book creator book with some of the information you learnt.
- Share your knowledge! Can you send this information to a family member? Maybe a cousin or a grandparent would love to see what you've learnt! (Send it to us too!)
- build animals out of lego and label their key features
- Take some of these online quizzes!
- Watch some animal documentaries on BBC iPlayer. David Attenborough has lots to teach you!
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: