This film is to teach children between ages 7 to 12 about road safety. Find out more about road safety education resources for different age groups: think.gov.uk/education/
1. Why was the girl about to run across the road without looking?
2. What was Sam's advice?
3. Why is it dangerous to cross in front of a bus?
4. Can you think of a top tip for someone who needs to cross the road after they get off a bus?
- Play the 'Take the Lead' Game
- Complete the Sustrans 'Big Street Survey'. Walk, scoot or cycle from your house to school. What dangers did you spot? Was there safe places to cross roads? Can you make a map of your journey, or take photos of safe places to cross near our school? Why not take some photos so Mrs McVittie and the Eco Warriors can share this information with the whole school?!
- Make a Road Safety Poster
- Learn the Green Cross Code (and practise it WITH an adult)
Delves Primary School, Walsall wrote this song in 2016
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: